ALL COACHES WILL FOLLOW THE LEAGUE RULES-NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED
1. There will be no arguments between the coaches or players
2. The focus of this league is to prepare the players for future baseball/softball playing. This is an instructional league, the emphasis is on teaching the game, sportsmanship, and to have fun, NOT WINNING THE GAME.
1. All players will be evenly spaced in the field each inning. A normal infield with the extra players equally spaced in the outfield.
2. Players shall be rotated to a different defensive position each inning. In rotating positions, coaches will alternate between the infield and the outfield, with no player repeating a position during a game.
1. A training ball provided by the league will be used in all games and practices.
2. All batters and base runners must wear a batting helmet for protection.
3. Throwing of bats is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
1. All games start at 6:00 PM
2. A maximum of 3 innings will be played. A time limit of 1.0 hour will apply-no new inning can start after this time is reached.
3. Both teams will have an equal opportunity to bat. Home team always completes it's last at bat.
4. Each team will bat every player each inning, with the final batter rounding the bases.
5. Each batter will advance to first base after the hit, no batter will be sent to the bench if they are thrown out.
6. Each player will advance the bases one at a time until they reach home plate. The only hit will be a single, there will be no extra base hits.
1.The base distance will be at 30 feet.
1. All players will bat each inning.
2.No strike outs will be allowed.
3. No throwing bats.
4. All players are required to hit off the tee for the first three games. NO EXCEPTIONS ARE ALLOWED. Starting with the fourth game, the coaches have the option of pitching to the players, underhand, and a maximum of four strikes will be allowed.If a player does not hit the ball during coach pitch after 4 attempts, the tee shall be put in place immediately, and the player will complete his at bat off the tee. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. The league will monitor games on occasions, any deviation from this rule will result in teams going back to hitting off the tee only. The goal is to keep the games moving, keep children interested, and give everyone an equal chance. Again, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
1. Shorts or pants are allowed.
2. Rubber cleats or tennis shoes allowed, no metal cleats.
1.Base runners may advance one base at a time.
2. No stealing bases or advancing on overthrows, etc.
3. Last batter will round the bases to finish the inning.
1. The coaches will control the game and the benches.
2. The coaches shall work together to keep the games moving, and make sure the league rules are followed by everyone. It is in everyone's best interest to follow the rules and keep the games moving. The children in this league are very young and can lose interest in the game in a short period of time. Everyone should work together to make this a positive experience for the participants.